Button/Icon Images All Screwed Up

Hello, Most of the time, SmartFTP icons are screwed up. They all appear as red x's. When I roll over them, I get the proper button icon images. I tried quitting the browser, launched again, restarted computer, etc, nothing worked... And sometimes (10% of the time?) everything works fine. I'm on Windows 2000, fully updated. I have Explorer 6.0.2800.1106. SmartFTP 1.00 build 92. Any ideas? Thanks! Ps, here is a screenshot: http://www.harveyk.com/misc/smart.htm

Right-mouse click on the toolbar, and then select "Customize" from the context menu. Then click the "Reset" button and restart SmartFTP.

And make sure you are running the latest developer build.

I hope this helps.
-Mat

Resetting does not work. I wish it were that simple! I've noticed that the same thing happens with Avant Browser. It's only your program and theirs. Might be a good idea if you could contact the developers there and compare notes. Seems like some quirky weird thing happening with Windows and your programs.

Do you have 32bit colors enabled in the display settings of your gfx card driver?

I think the problem is with a software installed on your system. e.g. theme manager, shell/desktop manager, etc

-Mat

That worked! I don't even know how I got set to 16 bit. I am always on 32 bit. I guess something messed it up. Thanks!