"Select Details" Doesn't Work in Local Browser

The View->Select Details settings do not seem to work in the Local Browser window (they do work in Remote windows).

The "Select Details" item of the View menu is not disabled when the Local Browser window is active, but changes to the selections have no effect on the display. This is unexpected (and undesirable) behaviour. If the settings cannot be made to work in Local Browser windows (hopefully not the case), then the "Select Details" item should be disabled in the View menu when a Local Browser window is active.

Hello ...

The 'Select Details' function should be disabled for the Localbrowser window. It will be fixed in the next build.

I have v1.0.983

Related to this problem is that the local browser details columns revert to their defaults every time the window refreshes. This is extremely undesirable behavior. At first I thought the local browser got it's settings from the windows explorer default settings, but changing those doesn't help.

I don't care about the file "type" and prefer to see Name Size Date only thereby making enough room for vertically tiled windows for local and remote. But every time I refresh, the type column comes back to the middle of my local browser and pushes dates to the right.

Seems like a bug to me, since the natural expected behavior would be for the windows attributes to be sticky once they're set.

Hello ...

The localbrowser in v2.0 saves the column positions and widths.
-Mat