Bug in Drag / Drop from explorer to remote SmartFTP Window ?

When i drag/drop a file from a explorer Windows to my SmartFtp's remote FTP windows in order to overwrite an existing remote file, the transfert occurs but the file listed in the remote windows still have the size & properties of the old file.
This means that if i want to overwrite my new file, the "overwrite ?" dialog box show the "old" size for thr remote file.

When using a "pure" Smart FTP method the bug do not occurs.

How do you exactly upload the file?

With the Global Queue or a Direct upload?

In the case of the Direct Upload method, I cannot reproduce it as the directory listing gets refreshed after the upload finishs. When uploading with the Global Queue, the Remote View doesn't know anything about the newly uploaded file.

I simply drag'n'droped a file from a Windows' Explorer folder to SmartFTP and the download started automatically.

Will this bug be fixed ? Do you need screenshots ?

Im still not sure how exactly you uploading the file.

Global Queue?

Direct Upload?

The global queue doesnt know anything about the Remote Views and vice versa. Refresh the Remote Views with F5/Refresh to see the latest updates.

I use direct drag and drop from Windows explorer to the remote windows so i guess that it is the "direct" method.

Even F5/Refresh do not solve the bug... when SmartFTP asks for overwrite twice, it still displays the "old" size.

I cannot reproduce it with the information you provided.

Please send step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce the problelm if you want us to look at it.

Thanks

Open SmartFTP, connect to a remote FTP server with a folder containing a file called myfile.exe of 500 Kb (or whatever)
Open an explorer windows containing a file called myfile.exe with a different size (let's say 600 Kb).
Drag'n'drop the local file to the remote server.
Click on overwrite.
Wait....
Wait....
Wait....
Done.
Drag'n'drop the local file to the remote server.
and THEN SmartFTP ask to overwrite the remote file with the new one (both are now 600Kb) BUT it display the size of the "very first" file (500 Kb) for the remote file.

Is this ok ?

It seems that the bug comes from my hosting provider's file system (NFS) which do not update the file instantly but after 2 minutes (virus scanning ?)

Sorry for reporting as bug something that was not related to your excellent product.