Bug in the install file?

I've just moved to a new computer, and previously used SmartFTP on my old computer, and it's what I'm most familiar with so I don't really WANT to use another FTP program.. but ok, here's my problem.

The installer file downloads fine and everything, or seemingly fine, but when I go to install it and it starts installing, it gets almost to the end and says "A CAB files required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used. This could indicate a network error, an error reading from the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package." and it gives me the options to Cancel, Retry or Ignore. I've tried Retrying, and when I hit Ignore it says "Internal Error 2350" and then the wizard says that the Smart FTP installation ended prematurely.

How can I fix this?

Alright, I tried that and it keeps saying "Internet Explorer cannot download STFTPNSI.exe from ftp.smartftp.com.

The connection with the server was reset."

I went to ftp://ftp.smartftp.com/SmartFTP/ and tried downloading it there, but that didn't work.

Is SFTPMSI.exe the same thing? Or even SFTPSetup.exe?

Theres something wrong with your configuration. e.g. software firewalls, 3rd party IE plugins, etc.

Use ftp to download files from the SmartFTP FTP server. e.g. ftp.exe

Well, I changed my security setttings a bit, and had my girlfriend send me the installer file she had and that worked.