SmartFTP 2.5 Build 1006.13 - out of memory message

Hello,
I meet on my winxp sp2 P4 computer with ~1G ram this message when want to reconnect to my site. Just before it show in log message "cannot connect to IP bla-bla (ip address of my site)". I close remote window with my site (no more remote windows now), and try reconnect use bookmark. At the same moment small pop-up window tell me "out of memory" with one "OK" button. I usually when use sftp just hide it and open when need. Currently sftp was open some 2 days, windows task manager tell me ~16.500 K for sftp.

After some 5 minutes when I try to connect next one time (without reload sftp), no connection process were here totally.
After reloading sftp all is ok.

One more notice. When download some file into folder that haven't file with this name before, local browser do this stuff: first, re-draw content of local folder with file ordering DESC, second, re-draw it with normal ASC order. It's ok?

My sys info:
+- System -----------------------------
Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)

CPU Speed : 2266 MHz
Total Memory : 767 MB
Free Memory : 340 MB

+- SmartFTP ---------------------------
Version : 2.5.1006.13
Time Stamp : 2007-07-27 16:41:07
Platform : x86

+- Application DLL --------------------
sfFTPLib.dll : 1.5.9.26
sfFavorites.dll : 1.0.2.13
SmartHook.dll : 1.0.2.2

+- Language ---------------------------
SmartFTP.exe : 2.5.1006.13

+- Internet Explorer ------------------
Version : 6.0.2900.2180

+- Winsock ----------------------------
Winsock : 2.2

Hello ...

Is there any way you can reproduce it? 16MB for the SmartFTP task sounds OK to me. You can also check the USER, GDI handles in the task manager.

Regards,
SmartFTP