Local Browser Refresh

Hi there,

I'm a long time user of SmartFTP and recommend it to anyone who asks but I've come across a problem which is more of an annoyance due to the way I use the program.

Firstly, I'm running v 2.0.1002 on Vista Business and it's only since moving to Vista that I've found this problem so it's obviosuly something there.

Anyway, quite often I'm working on a site where I'll have to upload a file, check the result in the browser, make a small change and then upload again. Previously, whenever I've returned to SmartFTP after making the change in the file, the file is still selected and in the same place on the list so I just click the upload button and carry on.

Now however, when I save the new version of the file I'm uploading, I go back into SmartFTP and none of the files in the local browser are selected and the file I've been working on has moved to the bottom of the list.

I've tried this in List, Details and Small Icons view and it's the same in each.

As I say, a mild annoyance maybe but I'm uploading files all the time which turns it into a major annoyance.

Ian T

Hello ..

Thank you for reporting. We will look into it.

Regards,
-Mat

Hello ..

Thank you for reporting. We will look into it.

Regards,
-Mat

Quick update:

There's still a problem but now all my files in the local browser (in details view) are shown as if they are images with "Date Taken", "Tags" and "Ratings" fields. This is even if the folder doesn't contain any images and if the folder displays as normal when viewing in Explorer (or whatever the Vista equivilent is called).

Hello ...

We are aware of this problem as well. Unfortunately we have no solution for it so far.

Regards,
-Mat