file resume reversed (new issue to latest version)

I've used the free version of SmartFTP for at least a couple revisions now, and as a freeloader I know this bug report is probably pretty low on the priority list - but just thought I'd register and let you know:

In the latest version I grabbed, v2.0.1002, when you try to transfer files via drag and drop, the destination file and source file are traded in the popup window. This means that if a file needs resuming, it will be impossible because the window will say that the incomplete file is the source and the completed file is the destination, therefore failing to highlight the "resume" button as an option. I've experimented with dragging the *actual* downloaded & incomplete file onto the *actual* source file and voila! the smartftp trades them again and offers to resume the transfer (in the wrong direction now).

I'm running winXP.

Cheers,

Please search the forum, this is a known bug and will be fixed in the next build. Thanks for the report anyways.

Please search the forum, this is a known bug and will be fixed in the next build. Thanks for the report anyways.

sorry about that! I did try to search keyword "resume" and couldn't find the issue I mentioned - I don't doubt it's there, I'm just not so handy at searching the forum I suppose ;]

thanks for the quick and thoughtful reply. in the meantime, is there anywhere to download an earlier build that didn't have this particular bug?

thanks for the quick and thoughtful reply. in the meantime, is there anywhere to download an earlier build that didn't have this particular bug?
It's our policy to only offer the most recent build for download on this site ... you may find previous build on sites like Download.com, however.