"Restore WorkSpace on start" not working properly

First, I enabled the "Restore Workspace on Start" option :
TOOLS >> SETTINGS > Interface > Workspace

Now here is my workspace :

Then I CLOSE SmartFTP and REOPEN it, and here is the result :

It may sound as a very minor bug but I use smartftp very intensively and I like to open my ftp client and have the windows organized exactly as I left them. It saves time

Hello ..

You have the "Open On Connect" option set to "Open in new Localbrowser" to in the General -> Local dialog in your favorite item. Therefore as soon as the Remote Browser connects to the server it opens a new Local Browser. You can change the setting to "Open in existing Localbrowser" and you will only have 1 Local Browser.

Regards,
-Mat
SmartFTP

Hello ..

You didn't change the settings correctly in your favorite item. Maybe you changed them in a different favorite item?

>List vers Details view
I'm able to reproduce this problem. I will fix it.

Thanks
Regards,
-Mat

Ah I see.

I think the favorite (Remote Browser) is restored before a Local Browser exists. Therefore a new Local Browser is opened.

We will try to to restore the Local Browsers first and then the Remote Browsers. A workaround for the current situation is to set the "Open on Connect" option in the favorite item to "Open on demand".

BTW: Nice animation ;-)

Regards,
-Mat

Nice animation ;-)
hehe thanks Mat, it's sometimes better than a long talk
Thanks for your quick replies !

Both problems have been fixed in the latest version (.42)
https://www.smartftp.com/download

Please give it a try and once again thank you for your bug reports and your time ;-)

Regards,
-Mat