Runtime Error!

Unlicensed Users
Due to the short release cycles of the software released by SmartFTP, old versions are not available to the public and no technical support can be given. Possible bugs introduced in new releases are quickly fixed after reported in the Bug Report forum.

Licensed Users
Licensed users can request an old version by contacting the premium support. Technical support is available until the expiration data of the customer's maintenance plan. If the maintenance plan is renewed the latest version to be supported is the one available at the date of the renewal.

actually doesn't matter if you pay or unpay
the important bit is this error accures even i revert back to the newest update on this website

actually doesn't matter if you pay or unpay
the important bit is this error accures even i revert back to the newest update on this website
I have a licensed copy of SmartFTP version 1.5.991.19 and I get this Runtime Error each and every time I open the application. The actual verbage of the error is:
Runtime Error!
Program C:\Program Files\SmartFTP\SmartFTP.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Is there a fix for it?

Granny

I have a licensed copy of SmartFTP version 1.5.991.19 and I get this Runtime Error each and every time I open the application. The actual verbage of the error is:
Runtime Error!
Program C:\Program Files\SmartFTP\SmartFTP.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Is there a fix for it?

Granny

Hi, try updating to the last beta build found at my signature.

Hi, try updating to the last beta build found at my signature.
Thanks, that did the trick.

Granny