I have the same problem with the newer version.

I saw that michael44 had the same post, yet I cannot add to that forum subject as it is locked. I was running 1.0.982 for a long time, and it worked really well. Ever since I upgraded to 1.5 Build 990, I have been beset with problems. When I access an FTP site, the file list is not updated from the last time I was there, I have to remember to refresh it. Sometimes it is not pulled up at all, I just get a blank window. I have checked the log, the LIST command is being executed, yet the file listing is not always shown. Even worse, when I drag a file from the refreshed list down to the global queue, it just sits there and does nothing. I click the PLAY button, and it correctly says "Working, Thread 1 of 1 running" but it just sits there, the download never starts. I can pause, and it pauses, then hit PLAY again, and nothing. I left it for an hour and went and had lunch, but it was still just sitting there when I got back.

I have tried playing with many of the options, my firewall settings, my router controls, but it never starts. I tried FileZilla, and it starts downloading immediately. So I took Michael44's idea and went back to 1.0.982 and lo and behold, both problems were solved! Fortunately, I had this older version's install files just sitting on my hard drive. The download started as soon as I hit the PLAY button. Any idea how I can get 1.5 working as well as 1.0.982 did?

Thanks,
R.