How to keep display the same?

Hi.

Thx for a great piece of software.

How do I *fix* the display configuration so I don't have to resize windows every time I launch the software?

I prefer side-by-side interface .. my local browser on left and remote server on right.

But ever time I launch SFTP, I have to rearrange windows and re-size them .. made somewhat easier by the vertical-tile button.

Anyway to lock the sizing schmeme I select?

Not a major problem, just minor annoyance.

Hi, try the last beta build from my signature and go to windows->workspace.

Woohoo!

You da man!!!

Thanks much.

It wan't a major problem before, but it *did* get annoying after a while.

Now I open SFTP > blammo! I'm there and ready to rock.

Is this a new feature?

Anything I should know about the beta version?

Seems to be working fine.

I am stoked. I love SFTP.

Okay.

One small thng I noticed .. the center divider bar, for the remore server, separating the left & right windows, does not stay stuck. Have to slide that back to the left upon every launch of SFTP.

Okay, been playing with it.

It will actually open the program to the exact windows you were at when you created the "workspace".

This is v. cool.

I mean, it will launch the program *exactly* where you wanna be. Save a few clicks each time.

The only item that is not sticking is that divider separating the two different sides of the remotte server window (on my right).

Hi, maybe you wanna give a try to the last build with some changes to workspace.

Got the latest.

It rocks.

Looks like *everything* is "sticking.

I'll report back if I finds any glictches. But so far, I couldn't be happier. I mean, it opens right where I want it to.