550 not a plain file

Can anybody help?
I just updated smart ftp to 1.5 and now, every time I load up a file there comes the messages: 550 not a plain file !
But after that it will be uploaded.
what is this?

It's the file exist check (as the log says). It can be ignored. For further information please search the kb and this forum.

Regards,
SmartFTP

It's the file exist check (as the log says). It can be ignored. For further information please search the kb and this forum.

Regards,
SmartFTP

Hi: I've been getting this error message since you stopped having a free program, and I began paying for it. You can't ignore it because nothing is uploaded! You have to do each thing twice, and the second time click on "Copy and Replace". Is there anyway to fix this so you don't have to do twice the work? Thank you.

Check the transfer queue for the status of your transfers. What you see in the remote browser log is not relevant for the actual transfer.

Check the transfer queue for the status of your transfers. What you see in the remote browser log is not relevant for the actual transfer.

I have. The JPG's are not transferring. They are not on my web site.

I have. The JPG's are not transferring. They are not on my web site.

Is there anyone out there with an answer to this question????

Post a screenshot. For technical support please add your license key id to your profile in this forum.

Post a screenshot. For technical support please add your license key id to your profile in this forum.

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/7231/76702912.th.png

This is the URL for the Screen Shot. I can't add my License to my Profile. The site won't let me into my Profile. I keep getting an error message. How come this site worked so well when it was free, and now that I am paying for it there are all kinds of problems.?

The screenshot does not show anything wrong. What makes you think the files have not been transferred?

Please post the license key id here.

The screenshot does not show anything wrong. What makes you think the files have not been transferred?

Please post the license key id here.

Because after I supposedly transferred the digital images, the jpg number was there, but it said "0" bites. I tried to call the images up to check, but they weren't there. Strangely enough, I tried to transfer some images today, and it worked perfectly! The first time since I purchased this software.

My License Key is 400066444

Try to fresh the remote browser (window where the files from the server are displayed) after the transfer manually. This way you can check whether the files have been correctly transferred. But files are only removed from the transfer queue after they have been successfully transferred. So if your transfer queue is empty this is also an indication that the transfer was successful.

Try to fresh the remote browser (window where the files from the server are displayed) after the transfer manually. This way you can check whether the files have been correctly transferred. But files are only removed from the transfer queue after they have been successfully transferred. So if your transfer queue is empty this is also an indication that the transfer was successful.

I have typed in the URL and tried to call the pictures up, and there is nothing there.

Do you see the files in the remote browser of SmartFTP?

It seems to be working now. It still lists the new jpg's with 0 bites, but I tried getting out and getting back in. Then they are there. Before they would still be listed with 0 bites even when I got out and went back in. When I would try to call them up, I would get a message that there is no file like that. I don't know what happened that it decided to work, but I'm very happy that it has. I hope it keeps on working. Thank you for trying to help me.

You can also manually refresh by pressing the F5 key.