problem - not sure what is wrong

Ok, so there is something wrong with my FTP program. For some reason things are just really loading slowly on my computer. I thought it may have been my server for my sites: so I tried other sites on another server and they load fine. And I also installed SmartFTP on another computer and went to my sites and they loaded fine so I think it may have something to do with my computer. Which is very strange because it has worked before on this machine. I have even uninstalled it, deleted the folders, and every trace of the program and than download it. And still nothing!!! Even upgraded, like overwrote the program and still nothing. So, I have no idea why things are going so slow.

I am not so sure what the problem is but my two websites that are my domains and on a server - load really slow. It says how many files and folders there are and just load very slow, but it still shows up. However it just takes a very long time for it to do it. So, it has to be something with the computer or with the program. I know it has nothing to do with the sites or anything like that. So, maybe is there a way to delete like all the domain names and everything on that dropdown list? Im thinking like starting over will make it happen or make it work. So, this is a huge problem and I even tried that firewall thing but still nothing. So, if someone can help me that would be great!

anyone there? not smartFTP up fast - need to get these updates done.

*bump

Hi, i don't know well what do you mean with "things are just really loading slowly on my computer" you mean SmartFTP? downloads? uploads? if it's SmartFTP try virus scaning, if it's download or upload and you have a cable/adsl connection with dinamic ip try to power off your cable/adsl for a hour to get a new ip.