help disabling rest 0 being entered automatically

The FTP server I'm going to uses wu-ftp, and we found a problem when uploading files. wu-ftp does not support the feat command, so we have disabled feat from being called. Now for some reason the rest 0 is always entered behind the scenes. I found if the resume rollback is set to 0 it should disable the rest being call automatically, and my client is set to 0. There are times when the connection is broke and we want to resume instead of starting the rest from 0.

The rest 0 is being called each time we connect to the server. How can the client disable the rest 0 being entered automatically?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks ahead of time.

Hello ..

Neither the FEAT command nor the Resume Check (REST 0) have any effects on your transfers. You can ignore the error messages from the server.

-Mat

When the connection is broken, and the upload is suppose to resume it will start at 0 instead. What can we do to get around this problem? I've tried setting the file exists to resume if file is smaller, but it still fails to resume from where it left off.

Please post the complete log. It would be a good idea to read the forum readme if you want to receive free technical support.
-Mat