Really Really basic silly question!

I am so new to this but am very stuck. I would like to ftp content from Microsoft PowerPoint to another server. I have all of the info needed to configure the program so i can upload the files to the server but i cant seem to get my file uploaded to smart ftp. I have followed the tutorials but still get lost. Can someone please help i am so frustrated and don't know who else to ask
Thank you

Fiona

Hi Fiona,

I don't have the answer to your question because I am confused, too! I just started using this and have very little understanding of FTPs. I can't figure out how to access my picture files on my computer to upload to my website either. The tutorials did not do a good job of showing how to access my files to me. I am watching for replies to your question and hope they can help me as well!

Christine

If any of your file names have spaces in them you have to get rid of them. You can change them to dashes or just delete them. I had some files that just would not transfer and others would and I figured it was the spaces. Once I got rid of them, everything did fine! I emailed support nad they verfied the spaces gotta go! Hope this helps.
Christine

Am I correct in assuming that you just want to upload files from your computer and make them available online?

(BTW, the tutorials didn't do jack for me, I had to figure out how to do it myself!)