Cant get windows to lock into place!

I downloaded the new version a week ago to try it out and it seems like a great app, fast friendly etc BUT before I buy this thing I HAVE to figure this problem out cause its making me CRAZY.

I enter a new site and connect .... the remote window opens up however it feels like (or it seems that way) and then I spend a few minutes resizing and positioning it to where I want (I like the local window left / remote right side by side) .... OK, no issue. I close the app and then come back to connect to the site and I have to re-size and position the window again! Damn that's annoying!

Isn't there some way to tell this thing to keep the windows where I want them ? Ive been through all the preferences and options and I cant find anything to do this!

BTW, I'm using version 1.5 build 990

Hi, you must add the remote to favorite.

thanks for that .... it indeed keeps the windows in place! BUT now I have another question .... once I add a site to my favorites I now have two entries for each site Ive added in the sites drop down! How do we stop that! (I handle 20 sites and don't need any more listed than I have too)

Try cleaning the history, with that when you go to connect again to that site using favorites it goes to be a single item on drop down.