Session Log?

I'm wondering if there is some kind of viewable log of transfer activity that can be accessed at any time. I need to view the activity of Smart FTP from about 2 weeks ago... is this even possible? Thanks!

oh and I have checked the history under general settings... it isn't displaying some of the connections I have made... so it is no help =

Enable logging to files unter Tool -> Settings, General -> Advanced. This is disabled by default, so there is no way to see the logs of a session two weeks in the past.

well, that sucks.

thanks though!

No, that does not suck. Imagine logging would be enabled be default. For most users keeping logs aged two weeks or more would waste TONS of MB of space on your hard drive. Moreover, hardly any user really has a need for logging, so disabling it is a reasonable default setting.

No, that does not suck. Imagine logging would be enabled be default. For most users keeping logs aged two weeks or more would waste TONS of MB of space on your hard drive. Moreover, hardly any user really has a need for logging, so disabling it is a reasonable default setting.

Haha, I don't know about the space argument. But I see your point.