2 problems - HELP!

I have two issues which I'm not sure are bugs or something to do with setup.

1/ I can't seem to download a directory of files by downloading the directory itself - I end up with a lot of zero length files and lots of "file not found" errors in the output window. Any sub-directories are happily copied though.

2/ When I do a large download, I frequently get the error:

Transfer Timeout (30s). Closing data connection.
XXXX bytes transferred. (8.15 KB/s) (00:00:36)
450 Transfer aborted forcefully by client.

I changed the timeout, it happens at the new timeout, but all the while, the file is happily downloading, it hasn't frozen or anything. I don't get why the timeout is being triggered when the file is happily coming down.

Any help appreciated!

I have two issues which I'm not sure are bugs or something to do with setup.

1/ I can't seem to download a directory of files by downloading the directory itself - I end up with a lot of zero length files and lots of "file not found" errors in the output window. Any sub-directories are happily copied though.

2/ When I do a large download, I frequently get the error:

Transfer Timeout (30s). Closing data connection.
   XXXX bytes transferred. (8.15 KB/s) (00:00:36)
450 Transfer aborted forcefully by client.

I changed the timeout, it happens at the new timeout, but all the while, the file is happily downloading, it hasn't frozen or anything. I don't get why the timeout is being triggered when the file is happily coming down.

Any help appreciated!

I have tried other FTP programs which are absolute fine with my network setup. Is there no-one who has had similiar issues?