Every upload is corrupt. Please help.

Hi guys. For a long time I've used smartFTP and didn't have any problems. Then, since a reformat/reinstall of everything a few months back I've had nothing but problems.

Regardless of what type of file (.pdf, .jpg, .txt, .mp3, .m4a, etc etc) I'm trying to upload or what mode (ASCII, Binary, or auto) I'm in, every single file I upload is corrupt.

I've searched these forums and haven't been able to find any replies other than "make sure you're in binary mode." I am. The files are still getting corrupted. Can anyone help me? Has anyone found a solution to this problem?

Hi,

How do check if your file is corrupted? Do you use MD5? Do you check the file directly on server or do you download it again? Please, expose your method.

Regards,

Olivier

Either/or, really.

I'll either re-download it (or someone else will) or I'll just link directly to it, if its a picture or something like that and its always corrupt. Let me show you an example.

***I'm a gun collector and this is a picture of a pistol. If you don't like guns, you might not want to view this picture***
http://westbound01.virtualave.net/Right.jpg

Typically, the larger the file the more likely it is to get corrupted. This picture is 313kb and is obviously porked. Smaller pictures (less than say 50k) usually turn out okay.