trouble with uploading

Hi, I am new to the smart ftp software. I have a webpage already and I have some pages that I want to upload to the site. However, when I open smart ftp, the pages that I have created are not there, they are on my computer though. How do I move the pages from my computer to the smart ftp, then how do I upload the files to my website?

The website/software was created by somebody else.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Do you have local browser open? if not go to top of Smart ftp and click this Image
then it will open your local browser navigate to the files you want

if you have local browser ya just need to navigate to the folder/files

First you'll have to make sure your webserver also runs an FTP- additionally to an HTTP-server. Then you'll need to get the login data (username nad password) for your account on that FTP server (get it from the FTP server admin, or that other person you mentioned). With these settings, connect to the FTP server using SmartFTP by entering the login data into the address bar (port 21 is default and should be fine). After connecting, you can use drag & drop from the Windows Explorer to SmartFTP to upload files. Alternatively, you can open a Explorer-like window within SmartFTP by pressing CTRL-L and browse for the files to upload.