Stumped

This is my first time using smart FTP and it is totally different than the program I was using. I saved my website files in a folder but can't figure out how to upload them to my website. All I can see are the pages already on my host. If anyone replies please do me a favor and reply in very simple terms... I learned by looks not technical terms so non of the other posts helped because I couldn't understand them :oops:
n

Hello I can try to help you

1st make sure you have local browser open if you don't click Image

if you do have it then just navigate to you folder or files you want to upload

then navigate on the server browser to where you want the files/folder

Click and drag the files/folder up to the server browser window

if you have certain files/folders you want to upload press the Ctrl and left click the files/folders until you have them all keep the Ctrl key pressed when you have all the ones you want just drag them to the server browser while still holding your ctrl key when transfer starts release the Ctrl key

If you want to upload all files in a folder but not the folder go to the top of that folder in local Browser press the Shift key and scroll all the way to bottom while still holding the shift key click the last file that will select them all keep the shift key down and Drag one file over o the server ( you will see that all are being dragged ) let the shift key go when the Transfer starts