Upload doesn

I am receiving these errors while trying to upload a pdf file. The error is random, it happens with whatever kind of file and size, etc. Any clues???

I can

You can ignore the "File size mismatch" error message. It caused by a buggy implementation of the SIZE command on the server side.
You may want to enable the "Ignore Error" option in the Settings->Transfer.

Regards,
-Mat

Ok, but the problem still persists.

I have tried to upload another smaller pdf and it works,so may I understand that the mistake could be caused by any limitation in size within my server?.

My server says that for more than 2Mb I should use your program, but it seems it doesn

The transfers should be successful. The "Transfer failed" error message may confusing you. But it's only triggered by the failed SIZE command. There are two possible reasons:
- No file has been created on the remote server. Nothing has been transferred at all. (Unrealistic)
- The SIZE command on the remote server is buggy. The file exists on the remote server and everything is fine.

-Mat

Nope so far, but thanks again for the try.

Let me tell you all the trials I

Please post the log right from the beginning, so we can see what server software is used. Moreover, copy the information from Help -> About -> System Info within SmartFTP.