Uploading Problem

I use Smart FTP, I have used it before, but I got a new version. Then I went to upload a file. It says it was uploaded but it doesn't upload I use direct upload. My connection is idle, may that be why, if so can I fix this problem?

Bump, anyone?

i have the same problem pretty much. i've got a post further up (upload problem kransom) and so i'm waiting for an update from the developers. as you said this wasnt a problem on older versions just this current one.

Hi, somewhere in the Forum they suggested to uninstall the MS (XP) hotfix kb893066, but for me this didn't work. So i suppose it's a problem with the new version....

The situation is quite irritating - it alsways says: "Transfer successfull" - but even with the biggest files it tells this within some seconds and without showing a progress bar. The "uploaded files" then not show up. Piff!

Meanwhile, other FTP programms work fine. I dunno, but there should come an update soon, since i REALLY like smart ftp

Hi, try to update to the last beta build of my signature, some upload issues are fixed on it.