most recent update, smartftp v1.5.988

We are a non profit business, so I am running the SmartFTP non-commercial program.
I just performed an update to the version as listed in the subject line, but am encountering a problem with this release.
I tried bringing over a file, about 10 mb in size from our unix server over to my XP PC, but it only transferred a small fraction of the file.
I tried it numerous times, but with the same result. The progress bar that shows how far along the file has gotten seems to freeze up, but then reaches to the end. But each time, only a small fraction of the file gets transferred.
Based on the changelog with this release, one of the features is file transfer integrity checking.
Someone will have to examine what has been added/changed in this release to see if a bug exists.
Outside of this, I enjoy working with the program very much.
But unfortunately I am going to have to find another ftp program until this problem gets rectified.
Thanks for a great program!

Please use the global queue for all transfers.

If you really think its a bug in SmartFTP we would appreciate if you can send a complete bug report, including the steps how to reproduce, your system information and any other information that may help.

Regards,
SmartFTP