License agreement for SmartFTP

Hi

I'm using SmartFTP to upload my webpage. I'm not a business but do I only get access to this software for 30 days before I have to buy a license or as a single(private-non business) enduser do I get to use the program for as long as I like?

ATB:Dave

Aokromes

I did read it and that's why I'm confused and getting more confused by the minute.

I'm only using SmartFTP on my home pc to create a web page (not even a full web site) I'm a private individual and not a business, and I will only use it on my own pc.

So will I need to pay foe a license after 30 days (I really didn't think I would have too).

No, you do not have to pay for a license, but you will have to live with a license remainder dialog after the 30 days trial. Even private / non-commercial users have to pay if they want to get rid of that dialog. If you don't care, you don't have to pay anything.

Thank you for that eyebex.

I can live with a 'reminder notice' appearing evertime I use SmartFTP.

As I say I'm only running a simple web-page. Just so long as I can update it from time to time, that's all I'm after really and you think I can still use it after 30 days, so just what I want.