Remote Edit stuck in loop

If I right click a file and select edit, make some changes and save them, SmartFTP asks me if I want to automatically upload or manually upload the file. NO matter what I select, the same question continues to come up until I click close. Am I doing something wrong? My changes do get saved to the server, however I don't see why I get stuck in this loop.

Anyone else have this problem? I'm running the latest build and it occurs on multiple clients.

This is a feature not a problem. Click close to abort the loop.
-Mat

Hmmm, interesting. Seems kind of annoying to have the window popup repeatedly for a simple file edit. I'd like to see it changed in the settings so that I can choose to edit a file, have it open, save the changes and upload automatically without my intervention like FTPVoyager does.

Thanks.

If you set the option to "Automatic" then the file automatically gets uploaded if changed. Clicking on a close button shouldn't be a problem. Usually you save the file multiple times till you have a final version.
-Mat

Man,.

I am having the same issue. It is seriously annoying when you have about 60 files you need to edit, you waiste about 5 minuntes just on closing that window. and you HAVE TO close that window. It serves no purpose, becuase the uploading of the edited file is DONE.

I agree, that if it's a feature, there should be a way to disable it. PLEASEEEEEE it's such a nice program, and this just ruins it for me.

I hate this "remote edit" windows, i want kill it