Autoposition ftp-window?

I just hav updated to 1.1.985 and use the Auto-Window-Arrange function as before.

But if I connect to a ftp-server, now this window is below the localbrowser-window. Till this day, this window appeared above the local window and the local window was always the lowest one.

Ok, I can manually use cascade, select the other one and then tile horizontally again, but bevore it was better.

Is there a (hidden) option to have the behavior like before?

Best regards

I just hav updated to 1.1.985 and use the Auto-Window-Arrange function as before.

But if I connect to a ftp-server, now this window is below the localbrowser-window. Till this day, this window appeared above the local window and the local window was always the lowest one.

Ok, I can manually use cascade, select the other one and then tile horizontally again, but bevore it was better.
I'm having the exact same issue. I hope there's some way to restore the behavior in previous versions of the FTP server window being on top of the local window with the Auto Arrange function.

I have a similar (same?) issue. When I used to log into SmartFTP the server window was automatically tiled to match the local window. Now with the v1.5.988 version the server window is no longer prepositioned and I have to go thru several steps to tile and resize both windows.

Suggestions are welcome.

Same problem. I would like to have the windows behave as they did in <1.5 (local browser at bottom and remote at top). It is annoying if you have to position the windows manually.

Still hoping for a solution to this...