ftp image problems

hello all,
i am new here and i was hoping i can get some help with a problem i have. i try to download images from my ftp to a forum i help moderate. the problem is that in my forum i have to use the image codes [img]image%20here[/img]. the problem is this. i right click on the image i want to copy to my forum and i see "copy URL". so i go to that and i get these 4 options. 1. "FTP" 2 "FTP w/o login" 3. "http" 4. "patch"
the only option out of the 4 i can get to work for me is the 1st one. the only problem with that is that it copys down my login and password in order for me to correctly post the image i want to post. ftp://eminem:password@www.cp-autos.com/ ... oneBIG.jpg
that is an example with the exception i put "password" in where my real password would go. in the 2nd and 4th option i get red x's instead of my image. the 3rd option says i need to have it saved to my favoriates and configure the "general--ulr" settings of my favoriate item. is there another way i can post my image without using the first option?? i tried looking for my answer, but didn't find it. i am not computer literate and any help would be greatful. thank-you!