Error 421: (Every time I upload!!)

Every single time I try to upload any file, however big or small, I am politely informed that

Connection closed. Timeout (60s).
PASV
421 Timeout (no new data for 900 seconds)
An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.
Connection closed.

This has only been happening for the past week; before this there were no problems at all. Can anyone PLEASE PLEASE help, I have a website deadline and can't upload ANYTHING AT ALL!!!

I have the same problem. It was OK until yesterday before the new windows updates were installed.

I restored my PC to the day before and works OK again. The latest windows updates are now installed again and the same problem.

The only way I can get it to work is by disabling windows firewall which is not ideal. Has anyone got any ideas on how to cure this.

i am having this same trouble but then after waiting for 900s it works but then will do it again and really gets annoying when your busy

I'm having the same trouble logging into 2 different ISPs. I don't think it's the fault of the ISPs, since I'm having trouble with both.

I've search and search Google and cannot fix this issue. We can't be the only few people having this issue!

Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Joe