way to edit columns that are shown in Local Browser

In the details view of the local Browser...

when viewing purely folders the columns show are:
Name - Type - Date
when purely files are viewed, or mixed files and folders are viewed:
Name - Size - Type - Date

Is there a way to edit the columns shown?

I know there is a way to edit the columns shown in remote view (view -> select details)...but it has no effect on the local browser.

Bump...

I'm lookin' for the answer to this one too.

When I move the "Date Modified" column over to the left one column, it always moves back after I change folders or restart SmartFtp.

I'd also like to know how to keep my local browser refreshed. It seems as though once I've updated a file, it does not automatically update it in my Local Browser... I have to go to another folder and come back to the previous folder where the updated file is to see that it is updated.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

I want this too, sometimes I need the date column after the name, or maibe a better Ideea is to be able to set the file type description an option like Simple or Advanced and on simple only the 3 letters to be displayed . I want this because if I have an css file the type column goes way to much "Cascading Style Sheet Document"

I want this too, sometimes I need the date column after the name, or maibe a better Ideea is to be able to set the file type description an . . . .

Ovisopa, thanks to you I restyled my column order in the local browser window.

Hot to do this also in the remote folder ?

To customize the columns:

Local Browser:
Right-click on the column header(s) in the list control and select the columns in the popup menu.

Remote Browser:
Use the Menu: View->Select Details
or in the latest beta version it works the same way as in the Local Browser.

Regards,
-Mat