Queues and resuming

First I want to say that I've been using SmartFTP for few days and have the general idea by now, but there are still some questions. I used CuteFTP before and it was very clear and understandable, which I can't say about Smart.

At the moment I'm interested in finding out if there is any way to see the list of all the files I have selected to be downloaded. Let's say I mark about 5 or 6 or whatever number of files, click download > direct > recent folder > and-the-folder-to-which-I'm-placing-the-stuff.

But how can I see all the other queued files, which are not currently downloading, but waiting to be downloaded?

And one other quesion - how do I resume direct downloads, if I should close SmartFTP or the connections fails or I have to abort it?

If anyone is so kind and answers my guestions, please do it as simply as possible. After all, I am a girl and a blondie too. :roll:

Thanks!

But how can I see all the other queued files, which are not currently downloading, but waiting to be downloaded?
you can't if you use direct download. toggle to show the queue (ctrl-q) and use the global queue for downloads instead.

And one other quesion - how do I resume direct downloads, if I should close SmartFTP or the connections fails or I have to abort it?
just download them again to the same folder. smartftp will notice parts of the files are already there and will prompt you to resume. anyways, automatic resuming is supported via the global queue. i'd strongly suggest to use it for all your downloads.