How do I use the Auto Reconnect feature?!

Hello fellow sceners, this is my first post. First off, I LOVE SmartFTP. I have used it for years, and above all other ftp clients, SmartFTP is the absolute best! There's no doubt about it.

OK, I have only one problem however. Just one. How do I use the Auto Reconnect feature? :roll: :?:

I used the site search, forum search and google -- but no luck, no information whatsoever, no nothing!
I know this question has been asked several times already (like for example here and here), but noone has answered it! Why? Well, I understand it is a very powerful feature and thus it is extremely well hidden. N00bs, lamers and leechers could rape servers with it and shit like that. But could you please, pretty please, pretty please with chocolate pudding... pleeeese tell me how can i use it, mkay?
You see, the admin of the server I'm trying to upload files is a complete idiot who cannot even set up an ftp server properly. So I lose the connection after every 1 or 2 files I upload!
And then I have to manually press teh 'reconnect' button every time i lost teh connection. This could make things a LOT easier for me.

If you tell me this, I might even fucking buy one of the licenses. And since it is the only problem I ever had with this program, I could become so happy that I'll buy licenses for all the people in my motherfucking neighbourhood!

Thanks in advance for the glorious help, oh great ones!
P.S. And thanks for adding files like .nfo .sfv .diz etc to the download priority list! It really makes things easier for us sceners.

yeah, i have same problem++

could you guys (plzzzz, lolzor) explain things out about this Auto Reconnect stuff.. you know dudes, these estonian ftp://toru.hot.ee admins are totaly idiots, i don't know why, but they are.. (i almost forgot: go and leech some warez there too, thx)

oh, i almost forgot, go and visit http://www.hot.ee/salusoft too, cause u can get useful information there, mkay doodz, cya..

blabla

Lol, I know what you feel like, bro! Glad to meet other sceners here.

btw. I searched teh phorum and found out that teh 'Global Queue' feature could handle Auto Reconnect by some way, but how exatcly? :?:
And I do not wanna use teh 'Global Queue' feature all teh time, since i use teh 'Session Queue' feature mostly. 8)

UP!

cm0n guyz, plz u nou teh answer, plzplzpzl... i'm gonna kiss u all, if u help us out, thx guyz, cause i nou u know that feature.

Hi all the queues (global most) are the best way of getting a huge amount of files. I don't use session queue and i don't know well, but if it works on the same way of global queue it reconects to the site auto without human intervention.

Hello ...

We do not recommend the "Session Queue" for any kind of transfers. Use the "Global Queue" which supports auto-reconnects and auto-resumes.

-Mat