newbie: auto resume?

I have some important, big files to upload. And I've tested several FTP client softwares. All of them have some bugs, except Flashfxp. But Flashfxp doesn't support multithread.
Now I'm focused on SmartFtp. I tested it for only a minute. I got a feeling SmartFtp is not very easy to use ----

Guess I need a more detailed help file, SmartFtp's is too simple;

I can't use drag&drop very easily, e.g. I have to drag&drop some files from local browser to Queue source, and then drag&drop from queue source to remote server... then the files show up in Global Queue .... Why can't I just drag&drop from local browser to global queue?

I also can't understand why there's a Local Folder function. It seems the same thing as Local Browser. I mean, local browser is enough, you can drag&drop files or folders, from local browser to ftp server or to global queue....

And I noticed that when I'm uploading file A "directly", if I add some files B,C... to Global Queue, A will be stopped. Is that the way smartftp goes?

Anyway, these are not the most important, and maybe I just need some time to get used to it.

My main purpose of this post is to ask about the stability of auto resume, which in some other softwares has big bug, except flashfxp. For example, when I'm uploading a 100M file, power goes down and I stop at 15M. Auto resume should continue at this 15M point. But some other software could make mistake and I'll get a file sizes 104M at last. I guess it has something to do with how resume works --- depends on the real broken point of a file, or depends on a "log" , which can be wrong in the case of power-cut ?
What about Smartftp?

Test result is perfect ! I see version 2 beta there, which is still not downloadable. So I guess it could be soon...