ver. 1.0.984 dont go through hidden directories(fixed by mb)

I used SmartFtp for many years now and for me it is the best clientftp.

Yesterday i updated SmartFTP for version 1.0.984. I am now having some problems. The new version doesnt act exactly like other version with hidden directory.

With ancient version, i used to click on hidden directory on left panel and all the content of the hidden directory expand on right panel (subdirectory included in the hidden directory).

With version 1.0.984, i saw the hidden directory in the left pannel (thoses on main directory) but when i click on it (or double click) nothing happend and the content of this hidden directory doesnt expand on right panel. It is like if the new version is unable to go through and pass hidden directories.

I am now unable to see the content or subdirectories included in hidden directory.

Listing option = -aL

Is it a bug or just a setting problem?

First, thanks mb for taking the time to answer.

Yes, it is the same for version 1.0.983 build.

The hidden directory is / / (with two spaces) between.

This is the log when you click on it on left panel.

250 CWD command successful.

PWD

257 "/" is current directory.

PORT xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xx,xxx

200 PORT command successful.

Opening data connection IP: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx PORT: 3523.

LIST -aL

150 Opening ASCII mode data connection for /bin/ls.

2829 bytes received successfully. (2.76 KB/s) (00:00:01).

226 Transfer complete.

Now, on right panel i highligt this hidden directory and made COPY URL - Path. When you paste the result you find that this directory is // with no spaces between.

Is it possible to reinstall my ancient version of SmartFTP or where can i find the ancient version. Version 1.08 or 1.07 i guess or something like that (the version available 2 years ago).

Hello ...

We do not provide old versions anymore. But if you can send me a test account for the mentioned server I will try to fix the problem with SmartFTP. You can contact me through email or a personal message with the account details.

-Mat

Thanks mb.

It works fine now.