Help! UNIX type patch application

Ok, I tried to use search and got 1000 things about nothing.

Does SmartFTP have a 'command line access to a standard UNIX type patch application'?

Or if I'm not making any sense, tell me what this means:

"The patch file is probably the best solution for those with many Mods or other changes who do not want to re-add them back to all the changed files. To use this you will need command line access to a standard UNIX type patch application.

A number of patch files are provided to allow you to upgrade from previous stable releases. Select the correct patch, e.g. if your current version is 2.0.10 you need the phpBB-2.0.10_to_2.0.11.patch. Place the correct patch in the parent directory containing the phpBB 2 core files (i.e. index.php, viewforum.php, etc.). With this done you should run the following command: patch -cl -d [PHPBB DIRECTORY] -p1 < [PATCH NAME] (where PHPBB DIRECTORY is the directory name your phpBB Installation resides in, for example phpBB2, and where PATCH NAME is the relevant filename of the selected patch file). This should complete quickly, hopefully without any HUNK FAILED comments."

I need to update my phpBB forums from 2.0.10 to 2.0.11 by December 23rd 16:37:27 or else my host will delete them! The host got a worm that attacked all phpBB boards, and now I need to update them and fast.

Please tell me how to do this with SmartFTP! The entire phpBB instalation guide is here.

Please! I need help and fast!

Ok, I just remembered what a command line is, and now I feel like a moron.

But now, I get this when I try to run it:

PATCH -cl -d forums -p1 < phpBB-2.0.10_to_2.0.11.patch

500 PATCH not understood

NOOP

HelP?

You can't use SmartFTP has telnet. You need putty or securecrt.