about queue

hi, i want to change my ftp client, than i spent a moning to test the smartftp funtion. i have some question about the queue.
Question 1
i want to download some files from two server(A,
in the sametime。than i found if i drag files to Globe queue, it can't download in the sametime both A and B.
if i only drag the A files in Globe queue, the the B files in session queue
than A and B files can download in the sametime, but the files from B only one thread, can't mutil-thread.
can i download files which from mutil server in the sametime, and the best is can adjust the theads
Question 2
the session queue can't save, when i shutdown smartftp, then the session queue will be lost.

why no one answer my question?

Have you increased the number of queue threads from 1 (in the settings) to something more?

Have you increased the number of queue threads from 1 (in the settings) to something more?
yes, the queue threads setting is 9

i want to download some files from two server(A,  
in the sametime。than i found if i drag files to Globe queue, it can't download in the sametime both A and B.
It works for me. I'm able to download from two different servers at the same time using the global queue, just tried it. My queue thread settings are "4" (Number of threads) and "2" (Max. threads per site).
the session queue can't save, when i shutdown smartftp, then the session queue will be lost.
Yeah, but never mind. The sessions queue already is some kind of obsolete. SmartFTP 2.0 will not contain it anymore, as the global queue is much more powerful.

oh yeah! it work for me too, thank you very much!
expect the smartftp 2.0 release!

Question 3:
if choice "2" (Max. threads per site), the queue will be
used 2 threads download flies from the two Server.
but if i want to use 4 threads to downlad from server A,
and use 2 threads to download from Server B,
How can i do it?
if not, i hope this function will be add to the 2.0

thanks.

You have to save the sites as favorites. Then, in the favorite's settings, you can override the global "Max. threads per site" setting with a another value.

oh i see, but it isn't easy for user, i think maybe a better for this.
i found the other ftp client(Bitbeamer) had a good way for this.
the bitbeamer also a good ftp client, but it stop develop.
Maybe some function will help the smartftp grow to the best ftp client.