Smart FTP Freezes

When I click on any of my FTP addresses I could previously connect (as late as yesterday) with no problems Smart FTP freezes. I haven't made any changes to my computer since I last connected, and have scanned for viruses and spyware and come up clean. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Smart FTP incase something was wrong but I am stumped as to where to start looking for the problem. The only change I made to my computer was to turn of the built in firewall in XP2 I have sygate firewall running. It doesn't even get to the point where it asks sygate permission to access the internet... could someone give me some pointers as to what to look at to try and solve this problem
Fontzie

Ok I have reinstalled the program again and I dont know why but it now works but everytime I click on the favourites menu it crashes the program I sent a report via the program... has anyone ever encountered this problem
Fontzie

Probably your "Favorites.dat" file is corrupted (it's located in the "Application SettingsSmartFTP" folder of the current user). Try to rename or delete it. Moreover, you could try to install the latest developer build from my footer.