How well SmartFTP display FTP contents in Simplified Chinese

I frequently access some FTP servers of which contents have made in Simplified Chinese. I am not able to display any of the Chinese characters using FlashFXP. I learned Smart is one of those that offer the strongest localizations great features among other things. I am planning to switch to Smart. I want to have the follows confirmed though.

Does the current Smart build support Simplified Chinese natively? If not what add-on llike needs to be installed?

Backgrounder:
Windowz XP Pro SP1 North America Version
East Asian Language files installed fromt the XP OS CD
Internet Explorer 6 SP1
No problem with viewing any web sites including those in Simplified Chinese

* This question is concerning the English-localized SmartFTP, specifically this, https://www.smartftp.com/get/SFTPFull.exe .

Thanks for advising

Um.... why not try to download it and try for yourself. I have been using it for Traditonal Chinese , Japaness and Korean and it is ok.

Only some time when i encouter Japaness Mixed with Korean or Chinese which is a problem.

Although the case is very rare........ And One share some thought as well?

Um.... why not try to download it and try for yourself. I have been using it for Traditonal Chinese , Japaness  and Korean and it is ok.

Only some time when i encouter Japaness Mixed with Korean or Chinese which is a problem.

Although the case is very rare........ And One share some thought as well?

Sounds promising. Anyone can shed more light on this? :wink: