Forgot my Login

Hi! I forgot my login and password. Is there anything I can do? Thanks!

do you have a smartftp-favourite for that site where name & password might be saved? in that case, you can go to tools -> settings -> display and disable to hide passwords, restart smartftp, and lookup your password in the favourite's settings.
if you do not have a smartftp-favourite but a favourite for another ftp-client for that site, you may try to use a packet sniffer while connecting to that site and get your name & password from the tcp / ip packets.
if that doesn't work or is too complicated, contact the server's administrator. he will be able to set a new password for your account.

I still can seem to login or work on my site. To what server should I e-mail?

that's something we can't tell. as we don't know which server you're logging in, we can't know the admin nor his / her e-mail address. that's something you should know. take a look at the login messages (as you still can log in), sometimes the admin's e-mail address is mentioned there.

but as you still seem to be able to log in, it should be easy to retrieve the password. just follow my steps mentioned in my frirst post to make the passwords visible in smartftp.

It's ok, found it! Thanks a lot!