Global Queue Not Updating Website

I queued up a bunch of HTML files to upload to my site. It was a sitewide update to change the color of hyperlinks on all pages. I navigated to each directory on the site, then navigated to the local directory, right-clicked, dragged to the directory on the site, and selected to queue. I did this for all directories.

I then "played" the queue. I went back and it appeared that all files had transferred. The strange part is that some files updated, and some files didn't. Some files still have the older date from a few months ago, while some files in the same directory had today's date.

It seems to have worked for the most part, but now I have to go through and verify that all files were updated.

One thing I might have done... after I started a queue, and while the global queue was running, I dragged one more set of files to a directory I had forgotten. It still showed that those files transferred, but that's where most of the problems seem to be, and "most" being the key word. There were still problems in other directories as well.

Anybody ever heard of this problem before?

Thanks,