Automate Global queues

I am trying to accomplish the following ... at a set time each day I want a file uploaded to an ftp server. This will be the same file each day and will overwrite the other file. I may do this in two ways.. If this machine is never shutdown I would like SmartFTP to automatically queue the file. I may either keep SmartFTP open all the time or I may use the schedular to start it. I may also put it in the startup folder so the system starts up on boot and then transfers the files. Please help. I know how to use the queue and save the queue I don't know how to keep the item always in the queue.

allengl wrote:I am trying to accomplish the following ... at a set time each day I want a file uploaded to an ftp server. This will be the same file each day and will overwrite the other file. I may do this in two ways.. If this machine is never shutdown I would like SmartFTP to automatically queue the file. I may either keep SmartFTP open all the time or I may use the schedular to start it. I may also put it in the startup folder so the system starts up on boot and then transfers the files. Please help. I know how to use the queue and save the queue I don't know how to keep the item always in the queue.

I would like to do this also, but i have a group of files that I need to send to an FTP once a week... Any ideas?