Queue

First of all - I HATE YOU!!!!! I WISH YOU A LONG AND PAINFUL DEATH!!!! AND LET YOUR COMPANY BREAK AND SHATTER!!!!

Second of all. I am a modem user, so it is quite obvious how long does it take to download a full CD. I started downloading Knoppix STD, A version of Linux that works fully from CD and contains security software. However, it isn't a popular distro yet, so only a few FTP servers have it. I started downloading it with a global queue. Once the download was finished, after many long DAYS, I closed the proggie. And the 600 mb download shrinked to 47 B.

Worst of all, that software was *URGENTLY* NEEDED FOR TODAY. Now I don't need it anymore.

And no, I don't know no-one who might have a broadband.

Sorry for the emotional outburst, but I just lost few days of internet-time, and a lot in my clients eyes.

i can sure you, is not smartftp fault.

carlos

And I can assure you, that it is.

Rirst, it crerates and opens a file for binary output. Then writes the file. Closes the file. And I cn even open it! But wait, I don't need SmartFTP running, so I close it. And it does something like DELETING THE FILE, and CREATING A NEW ONE!

If you tell me "it's a feature, not a bug", then you would make me laugh, but you won't, since I lost a few days of downloading and a client. Thhhank you!

I have been using SmartFTP for over 2 years now, and something like this has never happened to me...

If you want to be helped then give us the version information.