Global queue does not start downloading

Maybe I'm missing something here, but for me the global queue does not start downloading immediately. My steps:
- Connect to a server and put files via drag & drop to "Queue Source".
- Select files in the "Queue Source" and use the context menu to assign a local download location. (Entries get moved to "Global Queue")
- Switching to the "Global Queue" tab: Although the "Start" button is pressed (i.e. it's grayed and "Pause" is visible), the download does not start. Not even when I close the server window. I have to press "Pause" and "Start" afterwards to get it working. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: The above problem seems to have disappeared in the latest developer build (1.0.981.45).

PS: Is it possible that "Pause" has no effect for servers that do not support REST? If so, why not graying the button for queue entries of those servers?

Hello ...

The purpose of the "Pause" function is to prevent the start of new threads and to process further items. Existing transfer will continue till they finished.

The difference between the Pause and Stop function is that the Stop will abort all transfers immediately and the Pause will wait for all running transfers to be terminated.