Favourites gone after installing new version

Hello, 

I just deployed version 6.0 (previous version was 4.1) and my test-user reports back that Favourites are gone (we are using App-V). 

I've checked the %APPDATA%\SmartFTP location but I can not find anything. Any idea why Favourites from the old version (4.1) is gone? Any way to get the old Favourites back to the new version?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Kenneth

The favorite files (.xml) should still be in %appdata%\SmartFTP\Client 2.0 as the upgrade never deletes them. If you see the .xml files they are accessible in the application under the menu: File - Connection

Hello and thanks for your reply mb, 

Yeah, that is the strange part, the SmartFTP folder in %APPDATA% is not present in the users profile. If I create a NEW Favourite, %APPDATA%\SmartFTP\Client 2.0 gets created. 

I simply do not understand where all the users Favourites are stored in the 4.1 version. 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Thanks in advance!
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Best regards,
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Kenneth

They were in the same place in version 4.1

Yeah, the issue in this case is that the %APPDATA% portion av this application is in the App-V cache (Softgrid cache). So, if I sequence a brand new App-V version of SmartFTP, the application do not find the %APPDATA%\SmartFTP\Client 2.0 in the default location. 

OK, will try to find a way...

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Best regards,
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Kenneth