Synchronized Navigation - The path is not available message

I am using since years SmartFTP Ultimate, current the latest version (6.0.2110.0). I don´t rember exactly since when but with a new version of SmartFTP the "syncronized navigation" got complicated by constant "The path is not available" messages which have to be clicked away to continue. This messages show up when syncing trough folders on the server and in case at some point there is no  same folder locally.

How to get rid of this messages? I know that this did not happen in past versions (version 4?) and also does not show up for example if there is a folder locally but not on the ftp-server.

The sync navigation feature expects that the two folders that are linked together have the same hierarchical structure.

I am aware about this but it does not answere my question. My question was how to get rid of the constant message "the path is not available". this function is so annoying as it has to be clicked always away and as you are aware their is not always the need for all the same hierarchial structure. In other words while there is  basic hierarchical structure, there is no need for any folder locally which is on the FTP-Server, but this should not be the case to have always a window-popup "the path is not available".

Also version 4 and 5 had this function already, I just tested it with version 5 and here there is no window popup at all. If there is not the same folder locally as on the FTP-Server, there is simply no action and no warning which has to be clicked away.

So again how can I get rid of this constant window popup in case there is not always the same folder locally like on the FTP-Server?

If this can´t be adressed with new version 6 than this would be a hughe backstep for me after all this years using the SmartFTP.

The message cannot be disabled.

Not good news... I seriously hoped that this would not be the case!

But as a loyal user since many years just let me ask your this: Are you not consider this as seriously annoying way to work with your Software or in other words what sould be the advantage of a new version 6 while this has never happend in version 4 or 5? What is so better that you would not consider this as annoying and make it worth to work with?

Isn´t there any workaround and/or are you planning a solution for the future? I can tell you that I am getting this message at least 20 times per FTP-Sessions with several sessions per day, this is not workable at all. If there is no solution for that at all I either have to go back to version 5 (please let me know if this is possible while I have installed version 6 on my computer) or to switch to another FTP-programm (which I wouldn´t like at all...).

Could you please answere my question from my last comment. Espcially I would like to know if there is not workaround at all with version 6 if I can just go back to version 5 by installing it over current version 6 installaton:

Isn´t there any workaround and/or are you planning a solution for the future? I can tell you that I am getting this message at least 20 times per FTP-Sessions with several sessions per day, this is not workable at all. If there is no solution for that at all I either have to go back to version 5 (please let me know if this is possible while I have installed version 6 on my computer)...

PLEASE ANSWERE MY SUPPORT QUESTION, I DO HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM WHICH I WOULD LIKE TO SOLVE NOW:

I would like to know if there is not workaround at all with version 6 if I can just go back to version 5 by installing it over current version 6 installaton:

Isn´t there any workaround and/or are you planning a solution for the future? I can tell you that I am getting this message at least 20 times per FTP-Sessions with several sessions per day, this is not workable at all. If there is no solution for that at all I either have to go back to version 5, so please let me know if this is possible while I have installed version 6 on my computer.