Office 2013 theme

Hello. I have decided to try new version and found some bugs.
1. On Windows 8, when sidebar attached to the left side of screen, and SmartFTP window is maximized, border of window is visible under sidebar:

2. This buttons doesen't work, when in local browser selected file in compressed folder (zip):

Thank you! It's became more usable. :) I have some notices about "Office 2013" design, it's more applicable for Windows 8, but very far from native Office and Windows 8 applications:

And one feature request from me. I need edit ribbon - add custom commands, for example I want add buttons for easy setting different chmods: 777, 644, 777 recursively, etc...

We are aware of the issues with the office 2013 theme, but we still decided to include it. If we see enough interest in a Office 2013 or Windows 8 theme we will prioritize our resources accordingly.

>Office 2013 theme
The borders and text/icon colors have been corrected. The updates will be available in the next version.

mb wrote: We are aware of the issues with the office 2013 theme, but we still decided to include it. If we see enough interest in a Office 2013 or Windows 8 theme we will prioritize our resources accordingly.

I have been using smartftp for years and its really great, i read this post so i made an account just to tell you i liked the office 2013 look :)

Hello.

I think the office 2013 theme could be a very good theme but it still need improvements.
(I am using outllok 2013 every days and i think the theme is very great)

Your theme is too much white.

As you can see, on office 2013, white is attenuated by the grey color around the reading zone.
Even in word 2013, page is white, all around is gray.

Maybe, left block background of navigation panel could be grey (folders tree view) and could be similar to outlook mailbox folders tree view.

A border is also missing on the top preview panel

Please check the newest build for the latest updates :-)

It's nice now, thx. :)

I think there still is too much white ! Particularly when we use side panes.

French translations are also missing for the menu bar.

Le Loup: Are you interested to update the French translation?