Non-tabbed mode

Hi,

Although I like the new tabbed mode very much for browsing local and remote connections (it has avoided many mistakes on my part already). I have two gripes.
1/ Opening a connection or favourite causes the browser to appear in the remote pane, however if you have several tabs already open then the new tab is off-screen. It would be nice if the tab bar could scroll to the active tab.

2/ If I open a file to view or edit it I like to have it in the centre of the window overlapping the local and remote browsers. Among other reasons, this is so that I can have a wide enough window to see all the code. Would it be possible to have an "undock" option for each tab so that I could work like this?  Obviously you would need an undocked window selection tool somewhere for when you have clicked elsewhere and the undocked window has been hidden. An alternative could be to allow the edit window to be spawned in a totally independent window (this might interest dual monitor users).

Thanks in advance
C

>1
The next build will ensure that the tab will always be visible.
>2
You can configure SmartFTP to open an external editor (also another instance of SmartFTP works).

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="mb" data-cid="61521" data-time="1362013312">>1
The next build will ensure that the tab will always be visible.

>2
You can configure SmartFTP to open an external editor (also another instance of SmartFTP works).</blockquote>
1/ Cool, thanks!

2/ That's good, how about a "view/edit in a new instance of SmartFTP" in the contextual menu?