Scheduled Task Adds File Multiple Times to Queue

I'm evaluating SmartFTP for use at a client and I've noticed something strange in setting up the scheduled tasks. It appears that every time the task is run, the task executes multiple times (I've noticed it executing 2-3 times for each run of the scheduled task).

I found a thread with the same thing happening here, and I am interested to know why the task is being triggered 2-3 times and if there is any possible way I can set the task such that it only executes once. I have the scheduled task set up to copy a single file from the server to the local machine every minute. When I pause the transfer queue, the file shows up in the queue 2-3 times each minute.

Let me know if I can provide any further information that would be helpful!

Just started using the application this week with the intent of scheduling jobs throughout the day. I've noticed this exact same behavior as well - files will get queued up 3 times. I schedule 195 files and end up with 390 failing after the first 195 download successfully. Must be a bug...

Img: Can you please provide instructions on how to reproduce the problem? Are you using a folder/file monitor?

And what do you see and what are you expecting to see?

You should see that a new transfer queue item is added every minute to the queue. This is the designed behavior.

I'm unable to reproduce it here. Please post the system information from the menu: Help->About "System Information" dialog.

The newest build 1198 corrects the bugs in 1197.

I'm not sure if you are aware of this:
The transfer queue and the scheduler are independent components. This means if you stop the transfer queue, items from the scheduler will still be added to the queue.

I gave the latest build (1199) a try and I still see items repeating in the queue. There doesn't appear to be a change in the behavior.

Please provide exact instructions on how to reproduce the problem. Thank you.

Please provide exact instructions on how to reproduce the problem. Thank you.

As before:

I created a scheduled task to transfer a folder as in this tutorial. I followed the same method to create a scheduled task to transfer a single file as well and have the same issues.

Here are the details of the scheduled task for the folder transfer:
Trigger: Every 1 minute indefinitely
Action: Copy all files from the source folder to the destination folder

And the single file task:
Trigger: Every 1 minute indefinitely
Action: Copy test.txt from the source folder to the destination folder

I have found some possible problem in the code. I will add a fix.

I have found some possible problem in the code. I will add a fix.

Awesome thanks!

The new version is available now: https://www.smartftp.com/download/

It's still not working for me. I have taken a video of the issue and can email it to you if that would be helpful.

I apologize. Yes it's still broken :-(

Could you try it with the latest build?
https://www.smartftp.com/download/

I'm really sorry for your inconvenience.

Appears to be fixed on my end now. Thanks!