Layout problems

In my opinion the most difficult thing about SmartFTP is the layout issues. Somehow I just don't get it. I read in a backup from my old desktop and I got my sites I upload to, but I did not get my layout. I have managed to get a remote browser on the left and local browser on the right but the transfer queue is off the screen on the right. Previously it was below the other windows and I like it there. I can't see how to arrange the various sub-windows.

What I want is remote browsers in tabs on left (I have that), local browser on right (I have that), and below the transfer queue. I cannot get the transfer queue anywhere but a smidge of it showing on the right with most of it off the screen and no scroll bar.

Why would I want to reset it? Delete all registry settings? regedit, gasp!? Why would I want to do that? Initially it came up completely blank with a welcome to smartftp message or something useless like that. Won't it do the same thing again? Then I get to load my backup from the other computer again and why would it be different this time around? I think I'd rather live forever without being able to see what's transferring...

The registry settings mainly contain the layout settings. Do not restore the backup after you have reset the settings.

The registry settings mainly contain the layout settings. Do not restore the backup after you have reset the settings.

I did it and it worked. Thanks!