Email On Completion of Containing Folder?

I've been tinkering with the email notifications and I'm a little baffled about how to do this:

My setup:

I have several folders scheduled to download every few hours and there subfolders within these, upon completion of a given subfolders download I want to receive an email. I tried playing with the built in notifications and there only seem to be completion notifications for individual files, I will be dealing with thousands and don't want that many emails building up

Any help or insight would be appreciated

Edit: Also, the files won't be deleted immediately on download, so is there a way to detect if the folder has already been transferred and filter, so as to not generate an email in that event?

Use the [x] On Transfer Item Group Processed event.

Use the [x] On Transfer Item Group Processed event.

Tested that out and this event seems to fire even if it doesn't actually move any given files. Since it will sometimes be attempting multiple syncs per day this is going to result in a lot of emails, is there any way to prevent it from firing?

And is there any possible way to email a complete list of transferred files?

Like given this folder structure:

Pictures
-Stanley Park

--IMG_0014.NEF
--IMG_0015.NEF
--IMG_0016.NEF
--IMG_00XX.NEF
-Canada Day
--IMG_0001.NEF
--IMG_0002.NEF
--IMG_0003.NEF
--IMG_00XX.NEF
-Aqua Fortis
--IMG_0001.NEF
--IMG_0002.NEF
--IMG_0003.NEF
--IMG_00XX.NEF

I would want the completion list to result in:

Completed:
Stanley Park
Canada Day
Aqua Fortis

Will this require scripting? I assume it will, so I've purchased the pro version to take advantage of the scripts....but is there a way to actually access which queued folders were moved?

>[x] On Transfer Item Group Processed event.
The event is fired each time the item is processed, regardless whether something has been transferred or not.

>And is there any possible way to email a complete list of transferred files?
Only in the events for each file, but the list is not available in the item group event.